5.30.2006

Why did I do this again?

Listening to Alien Ant Farm: 1000 Days

Well tomorrow, or rather later today, I start my government class. So I am in my Law and Literature class from from 1-5 and then in my Business in Politics class from 6-10 tonight. I also have my midterm in the first class even though it only begins the third week of the six week course. I had excellent reasons for wanting to do this. I am ambitious, and I am someone who apparently needs mental help. Send the boys in the wagon.

I'll have to update on how it went later. For now, I should get some sleep. The sooner I sleep, the sooner I will feel like I have awakened. I bought myself some Lucky charms and a can of an energy drink alcoholic beverage. I think that will jump start my morning. I've never had one of those before, I wonder if my brain will melt before my sanity or vice-a-versa. I jest. Surely.

No comments: