5.02.2006

Introduction

Well I have left Soapbox, so hopefully a fresh start will do me good. If you don’t know what Soapbox is, do not feel left out; nobody knew what it was and no one visited. On to better things and the questions that drive me, such as why do I only think to write when I am extremely tired and not really capable of deep meaningful thoughts? I believe it is all down hill from here, but I could surprise myself. Then again, I may just do the same old thing I always do. Let’s find out.

One question is why I have this fascination with coffee shop world-beat/new-age guitar music all of the sudden. I’ve been listening to Acoustic Alchemy and Ottmar Leibert, the latter’s Barcelona nights becoming my favorite mental jam of the genre. I have a visual of my head being a sandwich when I say that, but I’m not sure what else to describe it as. His music makes me so happy that I just like to sit back and relax, which makes it hard to continue writing. I’ll blast some Panic at the Disco, and start heading to the heavier stuff.

That may have been too much of a change too soon. I may have wanted to go with Barenaked Ladies to help in the transition, but I like every track of the A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out disc; it is lots of mental candy. The red stripes are cinnamon. I think I’m so content with this music, it is having the same effect on the speed in which I write this, and the only difference is I am going to be less inclined to sleep. To heck with it, on to Alien Ant Farm’ disc Truant. I feel like I am name dropping.

Okay, this intro is getting tied up, now. I mean right now. I’ll continue on with other posts. Miss me. Nay, miss me with anxiety.

No comments: