5.03.2006

Inquiry of the "Scemotto"

Listening to Dwight Yokum: Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Remastered LP Version)

Antonia sent me a text on April 29th: Can I call u my “muffin of doom !!!” in a good way ? :)

This was randomly text to my cell-phone. So I thought it would be fitting as a random start to this post.

I am enthralled by women who speak foreign languages, minus non-Castillian Spanish. I like it when she speaks Italian to me, except when she tells me something in a word or phrase and won’t tell me what it means. She sent me a text the same day: Italian: scemotto!and if u want 2 know what that means look it up ;b

We were playfully arguing and I assumed it was a term of endearment. I waited until just now to translate it on-line. I now know how to say fool (stupid) in Italian. Now I’m wondering what the French phrase meant, which she told me two days ago.

No comments: