5.30.2006

Disclaimer: There is a nipple

Listening to Alien Ant Farm: Glow

This is the first picture I think I look hot in. If anything, I love my expression, the way Munchkin looks, and the timing of the camera. I should try more action shots. Maybe I should return to a hobby of stunt work. No, Bryan, you only did that once for a bad film your friend made. You also got hurt. David was being a pansy and kept stopping to early. If he had gotton closer I wouldn't have had to run at his truck so we could make it look like I was being hit. Funny thing, I got hurt during one of the takes when I had made it look like I got hit, kicked off the front, and landed funny. Also, landing on berries makes it look like you are bleeding.

Oh, anyway. There is a nipple, please don't freak. The dog has way more of those than me. I've now made this naughty. This is a decent, morally non-objectionable (I hope) picture. I was wearing jeans, and I wish that showed up better. Tater-cakes for everyone. The real food for me.

Drink of Choice:
Seagram's Pineapple Coconut Calypso Colada
Drinke counter:
Two

No comments: