5.03.2006

Poster Fixation

Listening to Nickelback: Animals

Alright, sound the trumpets I got some links added to this page. If you realized that I had it set up earlier and accidentally switched to another website before saving, you would realize how special this moment is for me, or rather how happy I am that the tiny bit of frustration is over with. A few minutes and I was done, but it was the fact my efforts were frustrated on the first go.

Is it wrong that I see a poster and I want to see the movie because of that? Hard Candy is showing at the Angelika currently and I had the same reaction I did to the Lord of War and Thank you for Smoking Posters. Nice package, kind of witty and/or interesting. I look into the synopsis and I want to see the movie. A picture of Red Riding Hood standing on a large bear trap is just awesome.

No comments: