5.28.2006

Pointless Rambling: No idea what to do

Listening to The Cars: Just What I Needed

I love this song, and that is regardless of the fact I saw one of my first bosses on the counter doing an air guitar and kicking in the air to it.

Well among all things, my girlfriend is moving to Austin, “Surprise.” I am a bit bummed on this fact. I got nothing else I want to say about it right now. I’m not taking it hard, but I am bummed. I am not sure what I should be doing right now. She would probably tell me homework or games. I am going to opt for some gaming maybe. Possibly.

She dared to tell me I was a fake gamer. I was playing games five years before she was. It’s not my fault I have to work and I’m taking a lot of classes, and I want to see her.

I’ve also been playing Hearts of Iron 2 a lot. I’ve played it, and then screwed around with the settings. I got nothing else I can really do with it and I just realized I’m done with that game. I don’t just play games, I like to devour it until I’m sick of it. Now I can move onto another game. I have a lot to catch-up on.

No comments: