5.03.2006

Fiber Frosted Fiber Flake Rhapsody Session

Listening to Linkin Park: Place for my Head

Another sleepless night, and let me state, clocks everywhere in the room do not help me. It becomes a game. “Oh, it’s only two in the morning, I have plenty of time for sleep,” which becomes, “Oh, just a few more minutes, I’ll just sleep in,” or, “I only need three hours of sleep, I should be able to make it.” Eventually it becomes a deranged game of, how little sleep can I survive on.

Brownie points to me if I don’t fall down the stairs when I go for breakfast. In fact, I may just designate myself kudos if I can drive for more cereal and survive. That is, if it turns out I’m sick of eating Lucky Charms for breakfast. I think a bit of my inner child just died when I wrote that. Pass the fiber frosted fiber flakes and put it in a small bowl of prune juice. Small bowl, I have to watch the calorie intake now-a-days. Prune juice and fiber flakes, and I wonder why some elderly need grampers.

The saddest part is I spent precious moments overnight searching the internet for interesting content. I downloaded sound clips from Family Guy fan sites, and I didn’t even find the one I want. I was looking for a clip of Mayor Adam West talking about how he likes his taffy and the sounds of him enjoying it. Don’t ask, just chock it down as an auditory craving of mine. I really didn’t even look that hard now that I think about it.

No comments: