5.29.2006

Do I smell smoke?

Listening to 3 Doors Down: Going Down in Flames

I feel like I’m waiting for something bad to happen. I don’t know what, but I don’t really want to go to work. Yes, I know many people don’t want to go to work, but I’ve liked work. Things never seem right there. I don’t want to just go through the motions. I’ll figure a way to fix things. I must fix these things or I am going to go crazy again. You laugh, but I’m serious-unserious-nominally-serious about this. I know about as much about what I’m saying as you do. Viva la Pancake revolution. Tater-tots for everyone, and tip your waitress that shiny buffalo head nickel that Gengiz Khan and his time marauding hordes brought with them from Napoleon’s birthday bash.

I haven’t seen Time Bandits in a long time. Random. I guess that is one of Gilliam's three movies, which include Brazil, and The Adventures of Baron Munchhausen, in which I love the disembodied head of Robin Williams. Well, back to Time Bandits. I haven't seen it in so long I never realized that the Monty Python troupe was involved. Makes sense to me.

No comments: