7.11.2006

Politics in Business Midterm...Check

Listening to 3 Doors Down: The Better Life

Well the mid-term went well enough to say that I am satisfied with the results. I’m a bit too wound tight to consider how the professor made the exam and what my impressions of it were. Yes, it is a bit weird to be thinking about that stuff, but it helps in the long run I feel. Yes, I can say I’m deep and state: I am looking to better myself by wanting to understand everything. I really don’t know how to say it in a non-corny way. I just like to know. Yeah, there we go. Well, the midterm did go well. I was there are reasonable time, I believe I gave decent answers, and this is all considering I hadn’t even looked over the material before today. I hope I got a good grade still, because I could have walked away with a feeling of, “I so bombed that exam,” but I do not feel that way. I expect good things. I pray for good things.

Man it is so weird that I’m not really sure where to post this. Nobody reads my mentalramblingssoapbox blog and yet I have a dislike for the entity_of_thought myspace blog, but I can see that it is getting views. An aggravating bit is that it shows me how many people have viewed my blog by day, week, and total, yet when I click the tab for whose read it I see nothing. Not that I see anything anyway. Oh well.

Yeah, I’ll probably keep the blogspot one going for the heck of it. It’s more fun. More inspirational to myself, and it doesn’t look as nasty as myspace. I didn’t keep the livejournal because I couldn’t get it to look nice. On the bright-side is it does lead to some decent communications. Maybe I’ll just go ahead and create a large internet presence, or the largest I can muster for myself. Maybe I’ll tie my OkCupid account to it as well, and no dissing the free dating site. Amazing that I can’t get a date that site either, seems the girls look for friends, have a relationship and keep that account going, or leave an account open with, you can look…but don’t you touch. No-no, no touching.

No comments: