7.11.2006

How things are going, so simple, yet so painful

Listening to Alien Ant Farm: Courage

Well, I think that so far things are going well, and yet everything is not going anything like I wanted it to be going. I was on top of things at the start of summer as far as school was concerned. I was taking that Law in Literature class, which helps me in English a bit, or rather in how to respond to it. Sounds easy, but it isn’t at that level. I have a hard enough time with English and writing, so I thought that I would work on it, and even risk my GPA on it. So far so good I got a B- in a subject that usually hurts my GPA pretty badly. I’m very proud of that. As far as the Politics in Business and Understanding Art goes, I am behind. I haven’t been on top of things like I should have, but I need a break. I’ll be diving right back into school as soon as these classes end, and I’ll just keep going. Hopefully the fact that these classes will not be 8 or 6 week condensed classes will allow me to get ahead and get back to a place I need to be. I am behind in so many projects and I put effort into things that turn out to be unnecessary. Surprisingly I think I’m going to be ready for this Midterm, as long as it is as common-sense as I think it is going to be. I need to find my good pens for that.

Well with Antonia gone, I am a free agent as my co-workers put it. I love this two-word titles that I’m getting now-a-days. To go off on a tangent, I am a functioning alcoholic, with walking pneumonia, who happens to be a free agent. I love this. Well anyway, Antonia is gone and now I’m back on the market, which sucks. One reason is that once my friend Tina knows this she may try to initiate something, which I don’t want. That is if she isn’t upset that I haven’t been available to hang out, but she works two jobs, and I work and go to school and the only times we’ve had to hang out were when I dropped by after no sleep and I was about ready to collapse.

The job is the job. I’ve been there for over a year now. One year and one month as of July 6th, which happened to be my birthday. I’ve gotten so much work to do there, I have got to get it together and plow through it. I bit off a bit more than I can chew, and if I don’t tread water I’m going to drown. I have a project that involves going through all the old LPARS involving forklift accidents. It’s just an exercise in getting a file for ourselves so we can do some tracking. It is more of a time-consuming pain than anything. Most paperwork is I guess.

No comments: