7.10.2006

Glow, Newbies, Available, and giving me Myspace

Listening to Alien Ant Farm: Glow (I have listened to other music since the last time).

I have 65+ hours of music saved onto my computer from compact disks and the internet (legally). Yet, I keep listening to the song “Glow” by Alien Ant Farm. I just liked the beat, but listening to lyrics makes me like it more. I usually have two phases with a song. I like it for a few rifts, beats, and choice words. Later I finally listen to it over and over again so much I rediscover it in its entirety. I wonder if this means I was just lazy the first time I listened to the song.

Listening to Warp Brothers: Smells Like Teen Spirits (House Spirit Club Mix)

Well, the two part-times we got for the department start today. I’m not trying to divulge any confidential information here, and I’m not. I’m worried about the one from Michigan(?) being a bit awkward. I’ll note that concern later on after I see how it turns out, for better or for worse. On the good side, they are guys around my age, not that I don’t love with working with Ron, but this should make work enjoyable for me, not that it hasn’t been…off and on, but I think this is a positive step.

Listening to Incubus: Megalomaniac

Well Antonia and I are no more, which I forgot to write about. It ended well, I got the text message from her notifying me of what was getting to be understood, we weren’t going to make it with her going to Austin. Thankfully, I was already in the bar, and the fact I hadn’t heard from her in about a week prior eased the blow to the equivalent of a toothpick denting a giant Redwood. I’m not implying I’m a giant redwood; I just wanted a decent visual. We both knew it was going sour, and I hope her the best, she is still a good friend, who forgot to call me on my birthday like she said she would. I’m not bitter, never bitter. This trip down it was awkward for her to get her stuff, and awkward for me, but later on we may hang out, which is good, because I intend on whooping her sorry gamer butt at some games the next time I see her. If I minus her trip to Austin we may have been at two months. So if I apply the day for every month, or even a week for every month, I’m ready to keep going. …next.

Listening to…a Playlist with many songs, and I’m not going to write them all. …Okay Shinedown: I Dare You (the song rocks)

Well, I should be going to work in a bit. I got Myspace up and running. http://www.myspace.com/entity_of_thought is the link to it. Oh, and to continue on this twisted maze, the link to the original Soapbox, is not being given out. Not that anybody cares. Well chow-mein everybody.

No comments: