10.05.2006

Considering Everything

Wow, even though I've got readers on my other blog I wanted to go ahead and post here. Maybe the fact that nobody reads this is somewhat reassuring so that I don't have to deal with anyone at work pestering me about it. Not that many people at work read what I write.

I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm burnt out or maybe I'm just regrouping, but I haven't a clue as to what I should be doing. Correction, I have no idea what I should be doing with the direction of my life. I have no idea what I am suppose to do next after I graduate. I have a job, but it doesn't pay well enough. I can go and travel abroad, but I don't know how I would react to leaving and then coming back in a year. A year long contract is a comittment. Aside from that, I got nothing...I'm too burned out thinking about things that I can't bring myself to write about them, even though I really, really, really want to.

No comments: